I’ll be presenting a SANS Tool Talk Webcast entitled “Log Management: No Longer Optional” on Tuesday, June 2nd at 1pm EST.
About the session:
Both network and security professionals agree – a log management solution is no longer optional. It’s now a required tool in their arsenal.
Unfortunately, many of their log management projects have failed because the solution they chose was unable to support the size and scope of the deployment and/or effectively deliver useful results.
During this webcast Andrew Hay will discuss important considerations when selecting and deploying a log management solution for your organization and how to avoid some of the pitfalls.
Join this webcast and learn about:
- Drivers of log management, including security best practices and regulatory mandates
- Architectural considerations for supporting large distributed enterprise networks
- Deployment considerations for supporting a multi-vendor network
- Correlation considerations to effectively make sense of enterprise-wide network & security events
- Advanced security management considerations to improve an organization’s ability to detect more complex integrated network threats
- Reporting, auditing and forensics considerations that support compliance initiatives
Sign up for the webcast here.